Help us create a once-in-a-lifetime experience for our participants by supporting us today. All donations go towards providing scholarships for our participants.
You can support the course by donating money, sponsoring a participant from a specific region, donating materials in kind and spreading the word by sharing our website and social media pages. You can donate to the course in the following ways:
1. Direct transfer to our bank account
This method is preferable if you are donating from within the European Union.
Please ensure that you indicate “Short Course Turkey 2018” in the subject of the wire transfer. Below are the required details for making a bank transfer:
Bank: GLS Gemeinschaftsbank e.G.
Account owner: emPOWER e.V.
IBAN: DE544306096760120872 00
Address of the bank: Neumarkt 1, 66119 Saarbrücken, Germany
This method is preferable if you are donating in a currency that is not the Euro.
This is a peer-to-peer transfer application that allows anybody to transfer money to anyone in the world without incurring bank fees and with the real exchange rate (so if you're donating in a currency other than the Euro, Transferwise will exchange the money into Euros for the real exchange rate as opposed to high bank exchange fees).
How to use Transferwise?
- Go to www.transferwise.com
- Log in using your Google or Facebook account
- Type in amount of money and the currency you are using, then indicate Euro as the recipient's currency
- Select “Send to Business/Charity”
- Use the following info:
- Business or Charity name: emPower, UWC Short Course Turkey 2018
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IBAN: DE544306096760120872 00
- Confirm your identity by scanning or uploading your passport’s photo page, driver’s license or national ID card confirming your details as whatever your Google/Facebook account views.
- Review the transfer
- Transferwise transfers your money and sends you an update when it’s been received on the other end.